Tuesday 20 April 2010

Bento lust

I find myself googling bento boxes all the time. I just LOVE them!

So I thought I would start a blog writing about the cute things that I come across and my attempts at making bento boxes.

For me creating a bento for lunch really makes me happy. And when I look at my lunch box I have to smile.

I’m no bento pro and have only made a few but I do often have salad for lunch (I am unable to eat wheat or gluten), so find myself having to be inventive with my lunches otherwise I find eating it really dull.

I have read that it takes about 15/20 minutes in the morning to make a good bento. I’m going to experiment and see how long it takes me. I’m hoping not that long otherwise I will have to get out of bed way earlier in the morning!

I googled "bento" (see below image) and there are so many incredible pics that come up of peoples hard worked bento boxes! I've been looking through flicker also and there are many of the below images that come up there.


No comments:

Post a Comment