Friday 21 May 2010

Grass separators

It’s all about the grass separators!

I’m so pleased with them they’ve really been helping out make my lunch look pretty without me having to spend ages on preparation!

Today really I wanted to make some rice into a pretty shape using my new shapers – again that my friend sent me from Japan but I was way too lazy!

So instead I have a salad of:

• Lettuce
• Carrot
• Prawns
• Cheese
• Lemon juice

I’m just so hungry now that I really want to eat it! I’m sure though that I can hold out 1.5 hours!

Today’s bento was about keeping the calories down though.

Yesterday the beans and avocado made my bento quite calorific and for a girl who is trying to shed a few pounds it’s not a good look!

(and ooops I ate a packet of crisps too! - so much for the diet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment