Wednesday 12 May 2010

Rice-tastic!

Today I managed to master my sticky rice whist getting ready for work. I’ve got to say that I am really pleased about that. I very slowly cooked it with twice the amount of water to rice which seemed to work a treat (there are no instructions on my rice for some reason)! Getting the timing right meant that I was able to make two flowers of rice easily which was plenty for my lunch.


My lunch was similar to the other day – In the same box with avocado and rice but this time I added some this sliced cheese which I think added some extra colour and flavour. I did find that putting the rice into the box was difficult as the box is small, square and quite deep. I was wondering if something more elongated would be better. Although today as my lunch was more packed in than the other day it did mean that it didn’t move around too much and looked great when I opened it at lunch time. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment