Tuesday 11 May 2010

Lazy bento

The past couple of days I’ve been too lazy to get out of bed early and make a great bento (and I’ve bought some lovely sliced gluten free bread so I’ve been making sandwiches!).

On Sunday however I did try and make myself a bento lunch but over cooked the rice so it was disappointing.

I think a good plan for me would to get some cute hole punches to make faces with to instantly jazz up any rice dish or/and get a really cute sandwich cutter.

I think my issue is that I’m obsessed with the way that bento looks but at the moment I’m not very good at making them so feel that I should purchase lots of bells and whistles to make my food look cute!

My concern is that this might become a really expensive lunch obsession and hobby! - And I’ve read that Bento making can get really obsessive......!

No comments:

Post a Comment