Wednesday 26 May 2010

Salad

I’ve been rubbish at making bento over the last few days!

On Monday I didn’t have enough food in the house to make anything to had to have an eat out lunch. Tuesday was just a salad and today everything is in separate pots and looks boring!

I have lettuce in one pot, carrots in another and cottage cheese in another! Really they could have all gone in one and been made to look nice!

I think tomorrow I will get back on the bento horse and start putting my lunches together again.

I think perhaps the problem might be that my lunch box is too small. My boyfriend has started to take the slightly larger blue lunch box to work leaving me with cute boxes that are a little bit teeny!

Oh well, I guess I’ll just have to start shopping for a lovely looking lunch box.............

No comments:

Post a Comment